WE ARE RECRUITING
Who are we looking for?
Potential members of the Global Shapers Community must be:
• Young extraordinary individuals with great potential for future leadership roles in society and with verifiable achievements;
• Between 20 and 30 years old at the time of nomination; from all walks of life and industry, with an interest toward greater global public good;
• Minimum qualification- Graduate
• Highly committed to develop their leadership potential towards serving society, and with a strong sense of voluntarism;
• Adhering to the highest standards of ethical, moral and intellectual integrity; humble and a team player.
• Possessing unique qualities that distinctly set them apart from the mainstream;
• Entrepreneurial or intrapreneurial track record, having already initiated and delivered a major project or founded a company or organisation or having been in an influential position as part of a larger organisation, exceptionally contributing to serving society at large;
• Resident or otherwise physically close to Imphal;
• Ready to deeply engage in the Shapers community, reinforcing its mission and objectives; and supporting their fellow Shapers in their individual and professional development
What is the selection process?
1. Fill in the form. Your response here is critical as it will be decide whether you go to the next round.
2. Selected Candidates will be notified for in-person interview via email
The Date, time and venue for interview will be notified to only those who cleared the initial round.
3. On the day of interview, candidates will take part in Group discussions/Interaction sessions and followed by Personal Interview
4. Successful candidate will be informed via email and through official PR announcements in various electronic media.
If you have any question, reach us at email@example.com
Remember, the deadline of application is Monday 20 May, 2019, 9 pm IST. Join us, and make a change globally by acting locally!